1. Watching CBS Sunday morning and then calling my Dad to discuss. I miss having the bowtie-wearing Charles Osgood educate me on what’s going on in the world of nature/culture/politics and more. Other than that, I do not really miss TV and can count on my hands how many times I’ve turned mine on. Though, I do wish I’d see the second season of Girls. Also, isn’t Mad Men and Game of Thrones starting soon? Sigh.
2. My Nespresso machine. This cheap drip coffee machine I got blows and buying it everyday is too expensive.
3. Equinox, particularly Nadia’s Inner Warrior and Violet’s Zen Combat classes. Still having a hard time getting my sweat on.
4. Joe’s Pizza. I just wanna damn slice.
5. Advil liquigels and ALL. The first is the ONLY hangover helper and the second is, well, an ALL-in-one laundry detergent, hence no need for softener. Smells like clean.
6. Supermarket cashiers who help bag your groceries. I’m capable of actually loading them into the bags myself (though I don’t divide all that well) — it’s just that I can NEVER open the damn things! My minuscule fingertips just can’t seem to separate the plastic so I end up standing there like an idiot trying to, while the person behind me patiently waits for the Waitrose cashier — who’s just staring at me in despair — to start scanning their items.
7. Nail salons. Specifically Eve, but at this point, I’d even settle for a Bloomies or Spa Belles. My nails are a mess and I’m sick of having to research, Google-Map and compare exorbitant prices for a damn soak, file and polish.